Jakala is the first Italian martech company that offers its customers support in the strategy, analytics, digital and technology fields. Jakala's mission is to create competitive advantage for its clients, with a measurable impact on the top line, through the best combined use of Data, Advanced and Location Analytics, technologies, content and customer experience design.
We are looking for a brilliant Global Media Relations Expert, reporting to the Head of Global Corporate Communications, in charge of contributing to the deployment of the Corporate Communications strategy on a global scale.
- Contributing to the definition of a consistent communication and content strategy dedicated to JAKALA’s positioning on a global scale;
- Coordinating JAKALA’s worldwide units in terms of internal and external communications;
- Leveraging relations with national and international press;
- Production of media contents, organization of press conferences and press trips, media support to top management during panel and speeches;
- Crisis management;
- Media analysis and monitoring, daily press review.
The ideal candidate has a Master’s Degree in Modern Languages or Sociology or Communications and has gained at least 5-8 years of experience either in similar roles in international large corporations, academies, or working for international consultancy firms.
- Ability to work in an international fast pacing environment;
- Ability to coordinate with an international media network;
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients and colleagues;
- Excellent IT skills with advanced proficiency in Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Flexibility, proactivity, and teamwork.
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Italian is required;
- Working knowledge in another UN language, such as French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, or Russian would be a plus.